- Bassen Logistic GmbH, the international forwarding and transport company founded in 1987 by Peter Bassen, the managing owner, with our head office in Bremen and a German-speaking partner in Istanbul/Turkey as well as our own warehouse and a specialised vehicle fleet.
- Our highly motivated, excellently trained team of 65 employees are available 24 hours a day /365 days per year to provide solution-oriented, unbureaucratic and personal support to our customers in the plant and equipment, general industry and commercial sectors.
- They are constantly on the road to move some 55 trucks per day, specialising in open and tarpaulin-covered vehicles, with licences for excess widths, mobile cranes and truck-mounted fork lifts as well as our own 22 swap bodies.
- Always on the move for our customers through Europe, Turkey, Asia and the CIS states.
- Bassen Logistic GmbH solves every logistical requirement for its customers.
- Every order is individually and personally processed by the specialised personnel of Bassen Logistic GmbH.
- Whether by road, rail, water or air – Bassen Logistic GmbH transports every consignment to the desired destination.
- Commodity flows require sustained controlling today - Bassen Logistic GmbH assists its customers with solution-oriented support and is also ready to realise unusual ideas.
- Bassen Logistic GmbH and its strong worldwide network stand for timely delivery, flexibility and the highest possible commitment.
- Key Account Manager
- 0421 596655 3
- 0172 698 76 02
- Disposition Fernverkehr
- 0421 596655 0
- Disposition Nahverkehr
- 0421 596655 4
- 0172 698 76 04
- 0421 596655 6
- 0421 596655 5
- 0421 596655 70
- 0172 69876 05
- Executive Partner
- 0421 596655 1
- 0172 420 21 84
From here or there to everywhere ...
- Direct transports to Turkey and all over Europe.
- The CIS states, Asia, … worldwide.
- Direct transports by Bassen Logistic GmbH in Istanbul/Turkey from and to Europe or ... worldwide.
- German-speaking partner company in Turkey: ANSA LOJISTIK
- Bassen Logistic GmbH relies on a worldwide network of reliable logistics partners.
- Always on the move!
You can expect a great deal from us
- Constant availability – 24 hours a day / 365 days per year.
- Personal and unbureaucratic processing of your orders by competent employees of Bassen Logistic GmbH.
- Know-how and passion to solve your logistical requirements.
- Fast, reliable solutions and decisions.
- The extremely high operative readiness of the practiced, ambitious, performance-oriented and experienced team of Bassen Logistic GmbH in the office and on the move.
- Respect and responsibility towards our customers, their freight, projects and ideas.
Peter Bassen establishes an individual enterprise under the name “Peter Bassen Kleintransporte (small transports)” on 01/01/1987.
Peter Bassen has hitherto operated with a Mercedes Benz Transporter and a 2-tonne trailer. He exchanges it for a 7.5-tonne lorry in February.
Peter Bassen has been on the road alone until now. On 15/11/1993, he buys a second 7.5-tonne truck and hires his first employee.
A 12-tonne truck with a 10-tonne trailer joins the fledgling fleet in October.
The company is enriched by the appointment of Gerhard Röck as a new employee in August 1998. Today, he not only remains a highly esteemed employee and advisor, but also manages the acquisition department.
In May 1999, two articulated lorries meet their first orders in a 24-hour operation for our customer Brenntag in Bremen. At this time, the company consisted of a core team of 7 employees, who remain the foundations of the business today.
The first two swap-body trucks for hazardous freight transports and 10 swap bodies are purchased in February. Owner Peter Bassen has always strongly emphasized the need for all trucks to meet the latest technical requirements and for all employees involved in transporting hazardous goods to be excellently equipped and constantly trained.
From March onwards, the entire reloading and warehouse operation is located at Arster Hemm 53, 28279 Bremen in a freight forwarding building with 23 ramps and 9,500 m² of storage, commissioning and sorting space. This enables sorting work to be performed by up to 250 persons per shift. The building also contains an open customs store.
In May, we combined the forwarding & logistics section with the logistics unit at Arster Hemm 53 in the Arsten district of Bremen. This spatial contraction enables us to offer our customers our entire service range in an even more concentrated form.
Until now, we had operated under two flags with the twin companies Peter Bassen Transporte GmbH and Bassen Spedition & Logistics. We now decided to merge these companies under the name Peter Bassen Transport & Logistics GmbH.
We found brevity to be the soul of good business and renamed our united operation Bassen Logistic GmbH. The clarity of the shorter name was well received by our customers.
By March, we are in fine shape to hold our own against the increasingly tough competition with 76 employees atBassen Logistic GmbH and a vehicle fleet of 35 hauling units, 41 semitrailers/trailers and 22 swap bodies. We are by now able to realise all the worldwide transport and logistic requirements of our customers. Our performance is bolstered by our network of international partners and a branch in Istanbul, because many of our guiding principles remain our goals today:
To be available for our customers 24 hours a day and 365 days per year, and
- “It can’t be done? Nonsense!”